Verona lies on the banks of the Adige river in Veneto, Italy. It’s a charming city with around 250 000 inhabitants and is steeped in history, culture and romance. It’s famous for being the backdrop to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. What better setting could there be to charm your business partners or colleagues?
It is crucial that you conduct your business in a professional and productive environment. There are many factors that can make or break a business conference, such as:
1. Location – No one wants to be late because of inaccessibility or airport delays. Peace and quiet is another important consideration.
2. A comfortable stay – Yes the main purpose of a business conference is work, but spirits should be high. The last thing you need is to start off with a disgruntled client or employees.
3. Good dining options – If crunch time hits you want to be able to have a quality meal without leaving the hotel. A good breakfast spread also goes a long way to start the day right.
4. Technology and internet – Today it is nearly impossible to be productive without a high speed internet connection. Make sure the hotel has all the presentation equipment you might need.
5. (Optional) Desk area – If some or all suits have a small personal office space it’s a bonus.
With this in mind let’s look at some of the best hotels in Verona that offer business conference facilities:
This hotel is only 1km away from the airport and near key roads so, accessibility is fantastic. Their conference centre boasts 7 meeting rooms and has all the amenities you need to present. The rooms are minimalist, with productive people in mind, but also features many activities for relaxation: Spas, fitness centre’s and a rooftop terrace. There are two onsite restaurants for your culinary needs.
While it is a bit far from the airport it is well placed to access important highways and the Verona Porta Nuova railway station. The hotel has plenty of space for large conferences, with 9 rooms of various sizes that can accommodate up to 250 people. Catering services are also available with a range of options. Parking can sometimes be an issue, but this hotel has a large outdoor parking area so you don’t have to worry.
Here you can expect to add another dimension to your business conference. Conference rooms can be themed in a variety of fashions. The hotel is around 8km from the airport, putting it right between the above options. It has 8 rooms and can accommodate between 4 and 450 people. There is also a few bars, where you can seal your deals with a drink or host a spectacular after party.